Mila Kunis: Fitness and Food
There’s are tons of actresses out there with the most phenomenal bodies, but how do they do it?
Let’s take one example of a well-known actress, Mila Kunis, training regimen consists of 40 minutes of six movements done in circuits.
Warm-up – 10 minutes
• Jog on the spot
• high knees
• butt kicks
• Star jumps
• Stretch thighs and arms
Upper Body, Lower Body and Core
• Walk over Press ups 3 x 20 seconds HITT variation
• Mountain climbers – 3 sets of 30 seconds
• Stir the kettle – 3 sets of 25 reps
• TRX Row – 3 sets of 25 reps
• Walkover push-ups – 3 sets of 25 reps
• Medicine Ball Slam – 3 sets of 25 reps
• Bootstrapper Squats – 3 sets of 25 reps
Cool down stretches – 5 minutes
Mila Kunis works out with personal trainer (Brian Abercrombie) for 2 days a week if not shooting a movie and 5 days a week when she is preparing to shoot for a movie.
Lean protein like chicken breast, fish, lentils, and beans. And for carbs, quinoa and brown rice.
Mila’s Tips for a great body:
Getting a body like Mila Kunis can become simple if you follow these steps:
- Replace The Junk Food with Veggies And Fruits
Crisps, pizzas, burgers, chips, processed meals, and frrriiied chhhiiicken are called junk for a reason. They are all high in fat content and have little nutritional value. Veggies and fruits are looooaded with good carbohydrates, good vitamins, and yummy minerals. They help improve digestion and cleanse the gut. As a result, your body will start burning fat, and you will begin to lose the bothersome gut flab.
- Sugary Drinks have high amounts of sugar, preservatives, artificial colors, and flavoring agents, will keep you from achieving your weight loss goals.
- Eat Frequently –
very 2-3 hours keeps your metabolism active.
- Control The Portion Size – Shrink the stomach, reduce bloating and halve calorie intake.
• Enjoy Healthy Fats
Nuts and seeds, avocado, fish oil, fish with skin, olive oil, flaxseed oil, and avocado oil are good for your heart and overall health.
• Have A Piece Of Dark Chocolate
70%-80% dark chocolate, good for those who are trying to lose weight, only one piece a day.
Get your personal trainer to create a fun workout for you. Something that will target your entire body. Do cardio, weight training, adventure sports, agility-training, and dynamic stretching to keep a fit body.