Kickboxing: Tips to Improve your Fitness
Boxing and kickboxing workouts are making a comeback in 2018 so get your gloves ready.
What is Kickboxing?
Kickboxing by tradition incorporates a blend of boxing (punching) and karate (kicking). Once you know the basics, you can turn it up a notch and get your sweat on with a full blown martial arts workout. So, if you’re looking to amplify power, open your heart to confidence and harmonisation, or you’re just after a fantastic intense workout, kickboxing will bring you back to the future.
A Typical Kickboxing Workout
• starting with warm up,
• moving to some dynamic stretching
• technical part: fundamental techniques of kickboxing
• gloves are on: kickboxing practice.
Kickboxing is Good for you
• A whole-body workout for fitness, strength, flexibility, endurance, and coordination.
• You’ll learn all the combat skills and techniques
• A challenging activity that boosts confidence.