7 Tips to Get a Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Workout
Full Name: Dwayne Douglas Johnson
Height: 190 cm
Weight: Between 110-120kg
Workout type: Cardio (running), weightlifting (heavy),
- American Football Player – University of Miami and the Calgary Stampeders of the CFL.
- Professional Wrestler “the rock” – Greatest Wrestler of All Time.
- Hollywood Movie and Television Actor – starred in many top blockbuster movies, such as: Baywatch (2017); Jumanji (2017), Fast Five (2011).
- American Film producer.
Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is always in top shape. Learn from his route to success. Follow how he trains, so you can smash your own workout goals.
1. Wake up early and hit the weights.
No matter where life takes Dwayne Johnson, he will always be back to the weights room for a good clanging and banging session. As the metal weights are thrown around the weights room rock is in his zone.
2. Warm up on the treadmill (thoroughly)
Dwayne uses the tredmil to start the motor and get the circulation going before every session. He loves his cardio because it gets him in the mood for a strenuous workout. Stimulating the mind and body he narrows his focus.
3. Eat and drink protein
Dwayne eats mostly proteain in the form of chicken, eggs, steak. Like all bodybuilders he will have regular protein shakes around his workouts. He also drinks watermelon and orange juice to reduce muscle pain after a hard workout.
4. Lift heavy, train hard, and do it often.
Consistent effort is key with the body.
5. Seven exercises per muscle group.
Hitting the muscle from different angle really allows for that extra growth.